View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 06:52 AM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeMiddleMan View Post
Thanks, I'm actually in my early 20s and she recently entered her early 30s, which is around a 7 to 8 year difference in age,
dude...you are pedestaling milf pussy...agreed that gilrs in their 20-s want to party and get wasted ect...but thats no reason to go milf...have some self esteem you door mat LOL...love is not something you order like a pizza "one perfect and meaningful relationship please" ...its not your fault and you do not try to "adapt" to it LOL...even then, most relatioships fail...do not put women and pussy on a pedestal, try to make your dick happy as much as you can, and true love will or will not come who gives a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannabeMiddleMan View Post
this could also be a reason things didn't develop as I think she saw me as more of a kid and not an adult.
no, you are young therefore your access to future resrouces is not as guaranteed and somebody who is more experienced...you are not considered a serious partner...
pimpmaster9000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote