Thread: Business How much to pay talent?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2014, 11:18 PM  
AaronM
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by disinfected View Post
Hi, are you a good looking guy? Can you get good looking girls?

Ethnic and BBW kinda is not my thing but can you get just hot US girls over there in Chicago?

If so, I have some really easy solo shoots that I need someone in the US to shoot.

Oh... you should pay a girl for solo work $500 for 4 or 5 hours of work. I paid that back in 2008 and we are in a different era now where the value of content has really gone into the shitter. Doesn't mean the girls don't get paid decent, just means the person filming won't make the same.

If you introduce g/b likely triple the number above. If g/g likely same as above or maybe double... girls like to have sex with each other and they don't really want that much more then just masturbating... like a bonus to have another girl masturbate for her.

I'd estimate that about 85% of the content I've shot in the last 4 years has been Ebony. This is what I pay the female talent:

Solo $300-$500 in most cases but as much as $1,000.00 per day.
B/G $300-$800 per scene
G/G $300-$500 per scene

Most of the girls I shoot are amateurs and they rarely have tests on hand or the money to pay for them. I've fronted money for testing and usually get screwed over doing that. In these cases, what has worked best for me is booking a model for a combination of solo and g/g-b/g work. Shoot the solo portion and pay the model enough to cover her testing and drive her to the clinic if she doesn't have her own car. When she says she can get a ride, she's relying on somebody else and their dedication to your business is obviously less than your own. Once she's cleared for work, shoot the g/g-b/g then pay them for that plus the balance of the solo work.

I pay by the project. NEVER by the hour. I've shot models who get the work done in 2.5 hours and others that have taken up to 7 for the same work. I'm not going to reward a slow or distracted model by paying her more than those who perform better than her. Usually, the slower models are a pain in the ass and IMHO, I should be paying them less since it makes me work more.
AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote