Thread: Change server
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 03:19 AM  
Max77

Industry Role:
"I have no words ..." - this is where a2 left me.

A2 Hosting is really, really, really bad, bad... bad... bad mofos - I've been with them for just a couple of weeks (mainstream site of my client) and the support is just terrible, really, really, really THE WORST hosting experience I had in past 10 years. They advertise as super fast because of ssd's etc., but their support is just dramatic... days and days to solve basic problems (they've put me on a server with ip banned in multiple blacklists and then had big problem to change it to new ip), at least if you have vps with them. Small dedicated server would be the best if you're sites are growing... I see you have couple of them, I'd use dedicated If i had half of what you have.

currently im trying out futurehosting (found them on webhostingtalk), they accept legal adult, the speed is pretty good, support as well, but i dont need it so much since i manage server by myself.

look for some place where they can set you up on nginx instead of apache, and php newer than 5.3 (5.4 will be max if you're using scripts that use ioncube/zend )... it's really good boost on memory usage and speed.
Max77 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook