Thread: Business Zombaio: PM from our CEO
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 11:49 AM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
I have an update as well. I contacted Paul regarding the overdue funds I had in two accounts, my own account and another a subaccount tied to a small side site upon which I used to work. Paul arranged to have the full value of each account sent out and today the checks arrived. Aside from the reserves I've been paid in full.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wslover317 View Post
So far my conclusion is, contact Paul if you are owed money. He seems to be able to help and tells it like it is...

Paul understands the need for transparency, just wish Zombaio figured this out sooner.
^^^^well put

aside from arranging payment Paul took the time to explain the nature of the issues through which Zombaio is working, and that did a lot to ease my mind even before the checks arrived. If Zombaio survives (and I hope they do as I really see a value in that service for smaller independent merchants) I hope they learned something from this, that transparency and communication are vital when dealing with payment delays. Again I do hope Zombaio can recover from the damage incurred in taking so long to come to that realization.

I hope the merchants still waiting on overdue funds receive them soon, and wishing everyone happy new year
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote