View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 05:09 AM  
mariahxxx
Confirmed User

First let me say I don't have anything to do with the sites I sold Roby. He bought them from me and they were transferred to him in every aspect, hosting, billing, customer support...everything. I am getting hammered with emails from pissed off members and affiliates and I'm sure CCBill is going to shut down the billing soon due to a lot of charge backs.

So for those of you hitting me up asking me about Roby, I know less than you do. We had a business transaction pure and simple. I am getting contacted by several people who Roby never sent their paypal>Paxum money.

I have dealt with Chosen for nearly 2 years now and he has been solid every single time. He has been much more dependable than anyone else. He always returns the payment immediately which I can't say for everyone else. I have had others accept my PayPal transfer then tell me they can't send my Paxum for several hours. One time I didn't get my payment for 5 days.

Go with Chosen and you won't be sorry.
mariahxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote