View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 03:39 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by incredibleworkethic View Post
Having multiple streams of revenue. When one fails, the other is there to pick me up.

Selling my decent house a few years ago was by far the hardest and best thing I've done. We downgraded to a townhouse, wife and I picked up the slack and are on our way to owning our dream house in a few months. We learned some good lessons in the downsize, owned up to mistakes and lately have life by the balls.

My next goal is to see how fast I can pay off the mortgage by adding extra payments to it, all the while still having enough money invested in the future and having a little fun on the side too .
This is good advice really.

In 2004 or so I started my own little blog network and a few other projects only a handful of people know about. When I was unemployed during the recession, these Internet properties came in handy for some extra cash when times were tight.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote