View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 07:28 PM  
Rik Lear
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
OK, so that post on the antipiracy forum by NukePiracy really turned the tables for me.

I was laughing out loud throughout this thread, even better than the original 'assault' thread against AK, but when Johnny posted their bullshit on the last page, at least for me, really showed their true colors.

Coming after the "GFY-Bro" club & "it's" users (I've been here since 2001 actually) is quite comical since their original thread was posted with such a serious tone against AK. The screencap a few posts back is totally childish, and everyone who was privy to their original thread I think would agree. The 'staff' at Nuke got off to an interesting start in the original (now deleted) thread, with some good points, mind you, but then of course, it all took a hard left, and crashed into a cul-de-sac with flames, bodies, explosions and shit.

To go posting on the other forum the way they did is just going to make the stove a bit hotter I think. Many more blisters..

Last edited by Rik Lear; 01-05-2015 at 07:31 PM.. Reason: I misspelled the word "Assfucks"...
Rik Lear is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote