View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 09:08 PM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
I really don't want to engage with these idiots however even as far back as when they joined it was pretty obvious what their agenda was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NukePiracy View Post
I have only ever spoken to you as AntiWarez aka WD someone who also built up a reputation in the piracy world for being highly trusted and as such given intel of the highest levels, I shall admit to hacking I have this gay shit called Explosive Anger Disorder, it means when I get mad nothing stops me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NukePiracy View Post
...we have much bigger honeypots including one of the biggest and oldest warez sites alive today having a database of close to 60GB as of typing this.
Simply put, I just don't get these guys. One theory someone canvassed internally was that their plan was to get as close to the SFL project as possible and then do a double cross in order to be re-accepted into the warez/piracy scene on WJunction from where they were both banned. However we'll never really know their true motives or why they're so persistent and angry.

From my perspective they've never shown themselves to be anti piracy at all, merely anti Stop File Lockers. I don't get it, however now they are threatening to DOX many members of GFY, which is exactly the kind of thing hackers do to each other, it's pretty childish stuff.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote