View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 10:11 PM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik Lear View Post
Yes, that's true. But, IMO, for all the lurkers here, I would think it might [finally] be time to address the many 'others' here who have expressed the same concerns about you when shit hit the fan in the thread. Others who do have some clout and had good questions.
Someone posted a link to the AVN interview I did in 2012 which should answer most people's questions. If it doesn't then all of this rehashed nonsense has been addressed time and time again in the Killing off File Lockers thread.

Out of the Stop File Lockers project both Copy Control and more importantly Adult IP were formed. Adult IP is a representative body for rights holders and other stake holders in the copyright protection and mitigation field. We have large adult producers, DMCA agents and so on as members and they are the people that I answer to, not the trolls on GFY.

The Killing off File Lockers thread has been a place where I have reported progress on that singular project which is one of many projects Adult IP is now running, I'll keep posting updates as appropriate and anyone who wants to get involved further is welcome to become a member of Adult IP and participate in the confidential aspects of the work we do.

The guys who were recently banned were asking questions about what, who and where we shut down sites and unfortunately for them we just don't disclose that stuff - for a simple reason. If I post that we shut down site AAAAAA.COM and the owners of AAAAAA.COM work backward through what happened to them, then someone may reverse engineer what we actually do and then loose canons like NukePiracy or WDF may use that against the project and in doing so reduce the potential for our strategies to keep working.

Think of the Killing off File Lockers thread as a brief overview of what's going on with that project, don't think of it as a comprehensive run down of our activities.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote