View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 11:08 PM  
PAR
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik Lear View Post
- -

Yes, that's true. But, IMO, for all the lurkers here, I would think it might [finally] be time to address the many 'others' here who have expressed the same concerns about you when shit hit the fan in the thread. Others who do have some clout and had good questions.

I know, and others know, you were reading that thread all along. Why don't you - for the sake of rep-spect, explain a little so that outsiders can understand what all the fuck shit was about?

The one thing I know is that that thread put some cards on the table, and it might be a good idea to put an end to all the drama surrounding you.

Why not. It's a New Year.
I have to agree "AK" does seem to have some questions that should be answered.
Even if only to clear the air, I can't see anyone wanting to read the full 150+ pages of a thread.

So I'll make the same deal with AK as I made with Nuke Privacy.
Post a simple explanation or given time in the not so distant future I will not only be looking into them but also you.

As I said to them I will also say to you... You are free to take this as a threat or as an opportunity to tell your story... In the end your choice will will say something in and of itself.

To be 100% clear I'm not asking about how you do what you do or your methods... There is a question of some site you own/owned that seem to suggest playing both sides of the issue.
PAR is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote