View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 08:20 PM  
lollipopx
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Massive alexa set back :waaaaahh

well, back in November all seemed going well-ish, was busy on twitter and stuff and had rank down to below 3mill and dropping but then lost internet for a month. During that time everything went stale and alexa rank shot through the roof...in a bad bad BAD way, it hit 7mill just shoot me.
Back on line now and back to trying to get this back together and going again. Rank coming down again and hope a lot soon.
Can't post to a bunch of places like linkspun as rank no longer low enough <random throwing stuff tantrums...

Could really use a little help getting things going better

Need this to work somewhat. Though I am disabled I got a job but they quit calling me in because they worry about my physical problems even though I told them it was my problem to deal with, those bastards...

Anywho needed to vent and hope some day to get this to work with or without help.

thanks for reading