View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 11:03 PM  
afterburn25
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
well good for you you sound like someone I would like to have on my team well would have anyway lol I started a couple years ago as a studio in the chat cam industry I really enjoyed doing that always paid my models that worked for me I had about 20 models at one time but I got fed up cause I was trying to be fair with my models the studio wasn't took like 70 percent straight off the top I felt so bad i didn't even take a cut I gave them all the money cause felt they deserved it. but do you think that satisfied them no they still complained and it all came down on me i was to blame. so decided to just get out of it lol wasn't worth the aggravation i mean seriously one model even after cut still came out to making $200 an hour and i was like yeah i like to see what job you can make that kinda money.

but getting back into it hopefully this time i wont have to be at the mercy of corporate bullies and thieves
afterburn25 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote