View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 05:15 AM  
ShowMe69
Confirmed User

Industry Role:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmurfGuy View Post
As a still active webmaster with Zombaio, I started this new thread as a positive against all the negative threads about Zombaio.

Yes, the negative threads where fair for the most part and hopefully also help Zombaio to get things back on track, as they now seems to be doing.

Please use this thread only to report that a payment (old or new balance) is paid out.

If you want to continue to complain and scream and post gay images, PLEASE do so in the other available Zombaio threads.

My situation with Zombaio:
I am still owed 2 old payouts (total about $2000)
New payouts are being paid, on time, including any old reserves.
This week I should get a payout again and will report on that, when done and if was on time.
Sorry chump,oops I mean chap, there will be no unchallenged positive threads about this shady ass company. Sorry they took too much money from too many webmasters, so fuck what if they are finally trying to pay it back(6-12months) later. You dont get a "pat on the back and that o'boy" here, you get a fucking pay everybody everything you owe them NOW!!!!
1:285 Conversion Ratio
CuckoldLand Affiliate Program
ShowMe69 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote