View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 12:06 PM  
JesseQuinn
feeding the wolves

Industry Role:
for me none of the options on the poll apply.

Z is not my primary processor, I don't use a recurring membership system and I'm not owed any money. Aside from some reserves I'm paid in full.

Regarding adding Zombaio as a secondary processor, I will at some point, I just don't have any use for a secondary at the moment as I've been busy with other projects and barely have time for my own regulars right now (all of whom use my primary biller without issue).

Will I add them back as a secondary when I get back to focusing on my clients? Absolutely. For all their faults (and the way the CEO handled the payout delay was a case study in how NOT to handle a situation), Zomabio has been good to me, and I've saved 1000's of dollars over the years due to the higher payout percentage offered compared to other IPSPs. Besides that, even with the payout delays Zombaio has consistently offered better merchant support than my current primary biller.

I don't hold any ill will towards Zombaio. Primarily I want Z to get through this so that every single merchant currently owed funds gets paid in full, but I also want Z to thrive because I do believe that this company adds value to the adult industry, lowering the bar to entry for smaller, independent sites.

that may not be a popular response/position but that's where I stand.
JesseQuinn is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote