View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 03:59 PM  
JA$ON
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineistaken View Post
Guys losing (for some to profit some must lose) money should be VERY VERY VERY dumb if it is so easy
Thats not 100% True, its not a 0 sum game. And yes it is easy, ESPECIALLY with BTC. Most people just don't think about shot term trades unless that make a HUGE profit and jump out.

If Its at 300 and drops to 240 in a day and I pick up a bunch, thats not to say that the person / people I bought them from didn't buy them at 50 or 100. Every transaction need not have a clear winner and looser.

My experience with BTC (and I guess most securities now that I think about it) is that people by hoping for it to go up in a BIG way. If someone buys $1000 worth of BTC and it goes up to $1200, most aren't selling, they are waiting for it to really take off and double or triple their money. BTC, has been VERY, VERY volatile % wise. Go take a look at ho many times its dropped 10%+, then bounced back over the next week so during the last year

I don't play with BTC as part of any REAL investment strategy. Its for fun, but the truth is....its been VERY easy, anyone could have done it and can still do it. Its not rocket science.
JA$ON is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote