View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 08:42 AM  
poncabare
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny_Doll View Post
Hello,im new here and dont know if this forum helps me.. The site chaturbate.com banned me after 3 weeks working and didnt send money i have earned. On my questions why,they answer me just this:
"As we trust you are aware by now, your access to the Chaturbate service has been terminated due to your fraudulent activity in violation of our terms of service and the law. Specifically, you have colluded with illicit credit card users in order to push fraudulent ?tips? before the use of stolen credit card numbers was detected by our processors. These transactions have resulted in significant cost to Chaturbate in the form of chargebacks, refunds, and fees. Please note that Chaturbate reserves all of its rights to recover the full extent of its cost incurred as the result of your fraudulent activity."
And bann my account.
Maybe somebody can help me? What should i do? Can i hope to receive my money or i can forget about that?
I cant even create new account,they ban me immediately (
HEEEELP PLEEEEASE ;)
Thank you

But of course i did nothig from this letter, but they dont respond to me anymore.

show proof this isnt the case and you will have a leg to stand on...
poncabare is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote