View Single Post
Old 01-13-2015, 01:06 PM  
carlosxxx
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosxxx View Post
Oui ... and when I was in the USA with the Pope glued I even decided to rent one car in San Francisco to drive untill LA ... to be swallowed ... but I did one error in the booking and I noticed I'd arrive in a different place so I decided not to go ...

Like I'd say, one casual error like that one has certainly one different meaning, therefore it's good to interpret it beyond our capacity ...
I learned very early in my life that one unpremeditated error might have a different meaning ...

There are things that go far beyond our capacity of comprehension and casual erros(unpremeditated) are among the most common forms of expression ...

I faced this fact in one forced unpremeditated error, more or less 20 years ago and what a experience (...)

My life (...)

I do remember sleeping in SF with this in my head (...) ... Bin Laden&The Pope glued ... and my body was floating I'd write ...
carlosxxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote