View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 03:07 PM  
SmurfGuy

Industry Role:
Well as promised a report about the payout this week.

2 days late and still on Processed status, which means not sent (my account does not have it).

24+ hours and no support reply, but they have seen the ticket.

As a small webmaster, I can not take it anymore. I depend financially on payouts as my only income.

I have had others including Verotel (and others who are gone and stole from me). Verotel closed me 8/9 years ago, despite all paperwork in order, but they just did not like Thailand. Verotel also still owe me some money, guess they forgot.

Just so tired of depending on others for a living on the internet where all are free to do with my money as they please.
Who am I going to sue when living in Thailand as a webmaster making 800-1500 USD a month, which is enough for a good living here.

Time to call the adult internet business quites and go back home and start again fresh with a new life.
That will start with living with family, finding a job (if possible) or just draw social security and wait to die.

Guess I am in a bad and negative mood today, but got my reasons and Zombaio is not the only negative in my life now.

I still do not agree with SM69, but Zombaio don't care about small webmasters. Guess my money is going to the big webmasters, who can afford a delay, unlike me.

But to be clear, I still do not think Zombaio is stealing, just made mistakes and is unable to solve them. Why sometimes send payouts and other times don't. As an active webmaster I would have been happy with the "new" Zombaio if just all new/current payouts would be on time and I could have waited for the old unsettled payouts.
But since the new current payouts are also on delay with no responses from support, I can only fear the worst, which is: THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT ME AND OTHER SMALL WEBMASTERS.

I tried to be positive towards Zombaio with this thread, but they show a negative additude.
SmurfGuy is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote