View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 05:49 AM  
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopek1 View Post
Google's goal is to make money and to provide search that is good enough, not the best for users.

Matt Cutts is a PR face. He denies the existence of negative SEO to hurt rankings (which was obviously not true) and he also told us the disavow tool would actually work in our favor, which it doesn't.
Why Google wouldn't want to offer best search (within the frames of profitability)?

I don't get that negative SEO stuff. Just few messages above there were stuff about buying links; how Matt advices against that; and here you tell that Matt denies the existence of negative SEO, that could hurt rankings. LOL

Or do you mean to hurt others people's sites rankings?

Well, the thing that we are even having this conversations proves that you guys are so deep into "playing the game" that you don't even see the big picture anymore. Every message is pretty much about fighting against Google. And when Matt tells how to rank better by going by the rules; that is something evil. You even fight against me just because I told something that Matt told.