View Single Post
Old 01-27-2015, 02:39 AM  
MCFan
CEO

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bstatic23 View Post
Hello guys,

I am a studio owner from Romania. I know there the most of the studio owners. But that guy from STUDIO 20 is NO BODY
in Romania. Is a fucking loser. No one sit whith him on the table. He is 0 in that business. And he has many references on google about the people he swindle.
I was reading on another forum somtehing funny " How in the world, a company wich have 20 models (no more models than cleaning woman has AJ) wan this award?"
And you going to laught but is damn true.
Are alot of studios in Romania who have more cleaning woman than models have this guy.
Considering this, I am curious who vote for this guy?
Couse I did search for STUDIO 20 and i fonund NOTHING!!! He have no post in this comunity.
Who knows him? How manny votes he got????
Or he just used fake accounts? Well WAKE UP GFY and give this awards to the people who really work
not to losers who scam and make fake accounts to win.
I wait to see how popular is this guy and how he wan!!!
Dear Markus from Pro Studio / Wow Studio / Happy Studio,

Your writing skills are unique, so we can spot you easily: typos, punctuation and, of course, CAPITALS. You could have used your real account.

Last year, when you won the GFY Awards for Best Live Cam Studio, everybody congratulated you, friends or not. It's just the normal way to do things. Now, just because you lost this year, does not mean you should come here with a fake account and start spreading hate. This is simply not the way to be part of this or any other community.

For a good info of the community, Studio 20 was founded by me only two years ago, after I sold my shares in Pro Studio, Red Studio (now renamed Wow Studio) and Happy Studio, after a 10 years partnership, to the same Markus above. In this two years, Studio 20 grew a very strong team with excellent results, getting from zero to almost $150k monthly sales and an average sale of $5000 per model. The fact that we decided to grow intensive for those two yeas and create top models in small numbers and not many models with small sales was the niche we choose and we are very happy with it. Now we have all the resources to grow in numbers also. Our performance brought us in the Romanian financial media, where we opened up to any questions, as we don't have to hide our income as others do.

The prise we won is for the BEST Live Cam Studio and not for the BIGGEST. We all know you have the most models, over 600 as you say, but your average monthly sale per model is about 60% of ours, $3000 taking into consideration your own statement here on GFY. And we still can't find any company owner by you with sales of $2000000 monthly as you claim ...

So yes, I am proud and I feel this prize is well deserved by all our team: models, managers, trainers, support staff, photo-video and so on. This is their prize and nobody has the right to stop them from enjoying the fruits of their hard work.

In the end, I want to apologise to the GFY community, whom I felt very welcomed the last week in Vegas, for this exchange of "words" between two former partners and friends. It shouldn't be here. I will never, ever use this or any other community to attack any of my competitors, as I feel the future belongs to those who build, not to those who hate. Congratulations AJ Studios, we are proud to share this award with you. See you all next year!

Mugur
The "NO BODY" from Studio20.ro

Studio 20 Live Cam & Franchise - Best Live Cam Studios Network

Bucharest Summit - Best Europeean Cams Event - Register Now woth 50% OFF
MCFan is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote