Thread: Gfy wake up
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 02:10 AM  
imohalep

Industry Role:
First of all I wanna gongrats both of you, AJ and Mugurel for the awards.

Second, I wanna clarify some things:
I never hide my words behaind a fake nick name. I am a man, not a pussy. So what I have to say, I do it under my real name.
You know my opinion about you: you are just a man without character, sniffing other financial victims. And I have the dignity to tell you this under my real name. And YES, this is my opinion about you. (please nottice the CAPITALS)

Third of all, it is not first time when you associate my name with yours. I wanna ask you to stop doing that. You were not my friend and not a formal partner. You were a guy who had his ass kicked out from the company couse you stole from me. So please STOP asociate my name with yours ! (also nottice the CAPITALS)

I did send an sms txt right after 5 min to AJ to congrats him after he went back from stage of GFY awards. My CEO was in Vegas and also congrats AJ right after he went down from stage. So we have dignity and we apreciate real succes. He really deserve it, couse he really built something in industry.

And yes, my opinion is that you used fake accounts to get this award. Couse none from this comunity dosen't know who the fuck are you. So as you see, I dont need a fake account to tell things that I belive.

Fake accounts are your specialty.
Also, ordered and payed articles in media.

Well, this commuinty was not created to get tired with your attempts to exculpate yourself. Next time, dont be a pussy; use my phone number and tell me directly things that concern me directly
Markus
imohalep is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote