View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 06:45 PM  
Hentaikid
Confirmed User

Adult 3d game project - Buy adspace in game

I am dipping my toes into the realm of videogame creation, with a fantasy themed 3d game with adult content, I already have an early alpha demonstrating some basic gameplay that has generated some interest. I plan to post public free demos and monetize by offering supporters perks like early access to upcoming content, voting rights and input to the game creation. There's a bunch of indie projects that are using this approach.

I can also create clickable banners inside the game, so I'm offering 4 spaces for your banners to be shown at the start of the game, to be added on the next demo I upload and on any subsequent demo updates for 6 months (I'll also add the banners to my site and list you as sponsors on the game download page). If the game goes viral and is distributed widely your banner will be seen by thousands every time they fire up the game.

Spots are 200$ each, I can accept paxum or bitcoin, paypal if you can't use the others.
Hentaikid is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote