View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 10:42 AM  
PR_Phil
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
I watched the game at a bar, so I was outside smoking at half time. My wife and Daughters were at home and called me after the show to tell me how fucking ridiculously awesome Katy Perry was, how unbelievably talented and pretty she is and how her musical mastery made their day (kids Are 5 and 6 years old).

I don't really give a shit who plays the half time show, I don't watch it and I figure it is only there for the kids and the ladies, to help them understand why men like football and absolutely "have to" get drunk during the Superbowl. The ladies just can't understand what it is that we are watching. But throw Katy Perry in the middle of the field on a flying fucking saucer and girls are all like "shit, this is pretty good".

So in my opinion the half time show was great, it did exactly what it was supposed to do. In fact, Katy Perry was sooo good, that when I got home, instead of hearing "your drunk again aren't you", I walked into the house to find a plate with an Ibuprofen, a bottle of water and two pulled pork sammies on it!

Katy Perry for the win!