View Single Post
Old 02-05-2015, 05:04 PM  
Rochard
Jägermeister Test Pilot

Industry Role:
On one hand I feel like she bought this "ticket". She was the governor's wife, then the President's wife, then they moved to NY where she could "quickly and easily" win a seat on the Senate. They picked NY for that reason - we all know this. Then the Democratic party gave her the Secretary Of State position because she was a contender for the White House, and they wanted her in a good position for 2016.

On the other hand.... There might not be any one more qualified to be President. She's been a political insider for what - twenty, thirty years of her life? Wesley, Yale, entered politics in 1972 campaigning in Texas for someone, then First Lady of Arkansas, then White House, then the Senate, then Secretary of State. I mean, name a country and chances are she's met with that leader or their predecessor and instantly fully understands the issues and problems facing that region.

In reality, is anyone really qualified to be President? What qualifications did Bill Clinton have - He was governor of freaking Arkansas? Being government of a single state hardly qualifies you to be President, and even more so if you are from New Jersey - I mean, the difference between President of the United States and Governor of NJ is like owning Walmart vs the Night Manger at a 7/11.

I can't wait for the next election. It's going to be hysterical.

I only want one thing... I Palin to run. Mostly because every third time she opens her mouth she says something utterly stupid.

YNOT MAIL | THE BEST ADULT MAILING SOLUTION
Rochard is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote