View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 12:13 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
If we could dig up Bruce Lee, my money would be on his corpse to beat you within 3 rounds. If we could arrange for Royce to get in a cage with you, even at this point with deteriorated skills and age, my money would be on him to destroy you in 3 rounds.
the first problem is that bruce lee is 100lb lighter than me...

the second problem is physics...mass x acceleration...

the third problem is the limitations of the human body in relation to speed and acceleration...bruce lee is at best 10-20% faster than me...I am however 100% heavier...

the fourth problem is that when something light strikes something that is twice its size but made of the same material, the result is always the same...a kid can run with maximum force towards me, while I am inanimate, and he will always bounce away...always...

royce would beat me with GI no problem and I have no problem with this...I would let royce beat me no-gi out of pure respect for him...the only and only reason I would beat him with no-gi is that I am very big and very strong...if he was my weight he would destroy me like a little toy
pimpmaster9000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote