Old 02-07-2015, 07:07 PM  
pimpmaster9000
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
Royce would be unable to beat a GFY webmaster according to cruxifiasco
The real problem is that you are unaware of your unaware-ness

I can not help but notice the ladyboy gene where people forget, or do not know, that some races are tougher than others...everything from african or south america or eastern europe for example...life wa not a pink bubble for us like it was for you we are simply less ladyboy than you

fact: at 66kg and me at 100 royce can not bend my strong as fuck slippery arm...royces technique is legendary and diamond studded but it counts for shit against an object that simply will not move and is slippery as fuck...end of story...sorry to burst your bubble

keep in mind I know 10% of what royce knows and in this 10% is every single bad position my hand should NOT be in= in any way away from my body...keep in mind I have 2 co-operating strong as fuck slippery as fuck hands...keep in mind I could probably curl (in bad form) royce for reps...

with no gi...gi is another story...royce 66kg me 100 that is 34 kg that is almost 75pounds...

get over it
pimpmaster9000 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote