View Single Post
Old 02-10-2015, 10:27 PM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFK View Post
Not trying to be a hero, but there are a lot of unanswered questions regarding this issue. You cant belive everything you are fed as a matter of course Question what is real and what is not, except for Unicorns of course
There are a lot of unanswered questions regarding almost everything that happens on this earth, even when there is video evidence and eyewitnesses - this fact allows anybody to imagine any number of possible explanations to the unanswered questions. normal people will look at these theories, judge the quality of the evidence and the credibility of those putting forth the conspiracy/explanation, simple people and those with a psychological need to believe the powerful are keeping secrets from them will believe in anything that supports that need.

LOL FBI reports - like the local police the FBI has a responsibility to investigate anything brought to their attention and make a report of it. In the conspiracy theory industry FBI and any government reports are gold, because they know that even if these scanned old documents prove nothing they know a very large number of stupid people will conclude that any FBI document with reference to any object or person involved in a conspiracy theory in and of itself is irrefutable evidence that the conspiracy was real. The black bars redacting names is the icing on the cake, government keeping more secrets.

Hitler had many people with him in that bunker, they watched the madman cracking up, he wasn't behaving like a man with any secret getaway planned, everything he did was consistent with a coward about to kill himself. He killed his beloved dog before him and Eva. Others in the bunker killed themselves rather than being taken prisoner. Hitler's mindset was to never surrender, he couldn't admit he was wrong, the Third Reich would fight to the bitter end - most in the Reich knew the war was going to end very badly for all of them for a very long time, it's why there were multiple assassination attempts on Hitler - it's those people who were working on contingency plans for themselves to escape to South America. Not Hitler.

It's unfortunate that the bodies were burned and the Russians collected the evidence.