View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 12:16 AM  
Mutt
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquealer View Post
Of course, Nazi hunters from all over the planet chased these guys down in South America and everywhere else and brought them to justice but Hitler... the most easily identifiable and recognizable of all of them, a Charlie Chaplin looking dude..., a deranged midget, a murderous psychopathic lunatic suffering from syphilis and a methamphetamine addiction, managed to live a quiet little life growing tomato's and radish's. Because if anyone is going to just settle down and take up a nice hobby like building handmade wooden furniture or selling his own butter in the farmers market... its Adolph Hitler.

Sounds legit.

This story has been around for decades btw..
hahaha i wish i was a filmmaker. i'd love to do a comedy of Hitler living out his life as a gentleman farmer in the hills of Argentina, trying hard to mask his true identity but unable to no matter how hard he tries, always reverting back to his foaming at the mouth Fuhrer ways.