View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 08:07 PM  
lollipopx
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Update here.
Been busy with lot of stuff but also some work on site. Come to find out there has been some issue with the dns name server and ip not pointing correctly to same whatever something another.....anyway it was like having two shadow sites confusing the shirt out of each other as well as me and the SEs. lollipopx and www lollipopx actually went to two different yet same sites. Both identical just one was like old site shadow and the other was the new one with updates. So things were kinda bugfuggled to say the least.
At this point I have gotten sites alexa down to 3.3mil at this moment, hopefully the bugfuggle being fixed will help that continue to improve now that all the pointers point at the right site address.
As far as why worry about alexa rank? Most adult sites will not even care to trade banners, links, traffic etc with you if this is bad high rank. Even sites like linkspun requires your alexa rank to be in an acceptable range.