View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 06:24 AM  
slapass
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTI-Rich View Post
I'm in Australia, not sure what the laws are regarding it but I have a big bottle with 200 doses. Not sure how many milligrams each dose is. I only take it when shit hits the fan. My woman hides it usually.
you might want to take it for as the Dr order. A week on Valium is not going to be great for remembering to bring cookies to the kids stuff but might be awesome with getting you through this stretch.

Another thing to try is say why am I depressed? Make a list. See what things you are working on. What you can farm out. What you can ignore. Sometimes depression is caused by some real shit in your life. Solve, push off, whatever, the real stuff and see if it helps.

Otherwise, anti depresessents have a bad name but can be helpful. why not try them? I get that one of the problems with depression is you are depressed. So you don't do much. I get it. Just try one or two of these things and use th extra energy to get along term control on the issue.
slapass is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote