View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 05:33 PM  
altmman
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmon View Post
\

#1) Switching to AT&T will be the biggest mistake you have ever made. I tried it, it was bad. It was also a bear trying to get out of it. If you never listen to anything on this board, listen to this. DON'T. You will regret it.

#2) Call Time Warner and bitch. Blame it on them. Not for one second let them talk around you. ALWAYS put the blame on them. It's their service, it's their equipment. Express your displeasure. Get a "supervisor" on the phone if you feel the rep is trying to railroad you.

Fuck them. Always turn the blame onto them no matter what the issue. I don't care if yo hide your router in a lead box 15,000 miles from your PC. The do it, they installed it. It was supposedly working when they left.

Call, bitch... if that rep doesn't want to hear it? Escalate it. Make it known that you want names and extension numbers. Record it if you feel the need (see applicable laws in your state).

We all pay too much for cable, never mind internet. On top of that? I dabbled with the thought of "cutting the cable" and going straight Netflix/Hulu etc. They have the market cornered (where I live) on pretty much all reliable internet service and it comes out to be about $20 less to bot have channels.

Fuck you Time Warner.
Thanks for the advice. I cant really complain because they are giving me what im paying for, but no matter what package I get all they offer is a 5mb upload.
altmman is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote