View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 05:38 PM  
2MuchMark
Videochat Solutions

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
wow, the amount of totally bad data in this post is truly staggering.

the entire point of the pipe is to replace expensive trucking.

You think Canada will just sit on that oil if the pipe doesn't get layed?

BO said he was waiting for shit to be decided by courts, etc before he signed or not signed-off on the bill.

w.o.w. you are seriously misinformed on all of that.

hi Dyna,

I'm not misinformed.

Maybe you don't realize this, but I'm Canadian, and I am on your side on this. I think the XL pipeline, which will be pumping the dirtiest Canadian oil possible, over the Ogallala Aquifer (which much of the western US heavily relies on as a source for clean drinking water), and over American PRIVATELY OWNED Property, is a bad idea. It benefits only a few rich people, and no one else. Come on dude... its a bad, bad idea.

Quote:
the bottomline and /thread:
No, not bottom line. Just because you have run out of arguments doesn't mean you get to declare "bottom line", and doesn't mean to get to declare the "/ closed". You're smarter than this.

Quote:
BO vetoed a bill that an overwhelming majority of the American people wanted.
Just because an overwhelming majority of Americans want it, does that mean that safety issues, pollution issues, global warming concerns and opinion of scientists, and the rights of land owners should be cast aside? Who says that you are right and they are wrong?

Quote:
it doesn't matter if it is good or bad for Canada business or fuckall,
That's right, it doesn't. One of the largest and most profitable industries that has ever existed, does not need this.

Quote:
the American people wanted it and BO used veto power to block that.
Yes he did - and he's awesome for doing it.

Quote:
thanks Obama.
Thanks from me too, Obama! Good job, sir, good job.

VideoChat Solutions | Custom Software | IT Support
https://www.2much.net | https://www.lcntech.com
2MuchMark is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote