View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 06:40 PM  
carpocratian
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Sissy/Trap content

I'm looking for a specific subtype of TS/tranny/shemale/crossdresser content "sissy"/"trap."

In particular, I'm looking for pictures and some video clips that feature young (legal), pretty, relatively thin models who are male (genetically) but can pass for female with a little makeup and/or wigs. They don't need to have large penises (even tiny ones work) or breast implants. They just need to be able to pass as female if they choose.

I primarily need nude pictures where the penis shows (it can be soft or hard), but could also use video clips and hardcore stuff.

I'm not looking for exclusive content, and I don't want to commission anything. The pictures (and possibly clips) will be used in a "members perks" area of a retail site with a freemium social component. I also need to use some of the picks in website ads. As such, I prefer to go with the less expensive end of things (possibly older content).

Please don't send me a bunch of "skype me" messages. I just need to see a few samples and get an idea of your price range. I'm not looking for enough content to fill up a full subscription website. I would prefer to stay in the $300 or less range for the initial purchase. If I like what I can get, I'll come back for more.

I would also be interested in any affiliate programs that might be a good match for this type of thing.
carpocratian is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote