View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 04:14 PM  
elliso
Its All About Girls &SEX

Industry Role:
Paypal limited my account.

ANYONE CAN HELP ME THIS AS I HAVEN T GOT IT WELL?
THX IN ADVANCE.

We have reviewed the account and we cannot release the funds yet.
How does the process work?

1. We?ll hold any money currently in your account in accordance with section 2 below. We do this because it provides sufficient time for most claims, such as chargebacks, to be filed by other parties. These claims can result in financial loss. If your account balance is below zero, you?ll have to settle the amount owing on your account to avoid further action.
2. Our first review at 30 days from the date of this email will calculate our exposure and we?ll release any excess funds to you at that time for withdrawal. We?ll communicate this to you at the time. This review can result in 3 different outcomes as detailed in sub-sections 2(1)-(3) below. We?ll always communicate the outcome of our reviews to you.
1. We?ll release your entire remaining balance to you for withdrawal. Please note that if you choose not to withdraw the money at that point we reserve the right to re-coup any money at the next review; or
2. We?ll release a part of your remaining balance to you. If this is the case we?ll inform you about how much money can be withdrawn. We?ll then conduct another review 30 days later that will repeat the process detailed under section 2; or
3. We won?t release any funds to you if we deem our exposure to be greater than or equal to your available balance.
Your account may be reviewed up to 5 times; at 30 day intervals until day 180 from the date of this email. If any money remains in your account at day 180 it will be made available for withdrawal at that point.

Sincerely,
Maria

PayPal Account Review Department