View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 12:15 AM  
lezinterracial
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Here is a link to his site.
GAGONMYDICK.COM

warning - I don't make much money in adult. But I have my 2 cents in below anyways.

I like to promote chat. That is the only thing that has really worked for me so far. Since your vids look kind of amateur with backroom casting look. Chat may be the way to go.

Plugrush is nice, but be careful of the mobile redirects in the iframe plugs. Make sure to turn those off. I notice your site is against that mobile redirects, Which is cool. Cause that will kill Google SEO.

Did you shoot the content yourself? May want to put the videos on clips4sale or open a chat room. Use someone else's platform that is already getting traffic. You can shoot some live stuff in a chat room and sell videos there. Google already loves the top tubes and torrent sites. Loads of competition.

I wouldn't count on the donations. Unless you are in a hi traffic chat room where guys fall in love with your girl. Also have somebody proofread the English for you.

As Eddy was saying, There isn't much there. You are gonna need more content to get people to click around to get pop ups.

Good luck.
lezinterracial is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote