View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 01:55 PM  
druid66
Confirmed User

i know Fris i admire your work and respect you for being good guy and helping ppl around, 1st i've done before started this topic i've checked your theme under google devs and i wasn't satisfied - still they suggest some shit to fix

beside this your theme as much as it's very nice it's not tgp i'm looking for, adultsiteskins is more what i'm aiming to but they need even more "google fixing".

market is open guys, one of you could make good cash on this imo...

from my own experience: had a site which wasn't on google from a year, the moment i've changed theme and tweaked it to satisfy google devs page i've poped up on google under desired kw in 3 days and i'm there in position 9-15 since then (it is blog). still few crap to fix though, so yes i do believe that following their guidance could help with being listed, after all, all they want is to give users best experience. personally i love Konrad's script it's my target in future (i'm sure it will evolve) but i got slowed down when i've noticed that google devs doesn't admire it as much as i did