View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 03:41 PM  
CaptainHank
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmateurBros View Post
In testing this out a bit -- I sent 1,132 unique visitors and have gotten 837 in return.
Thank you for your time ;) I had a look at your account and it seems to me that you have a pretty aggressive bid (I don't want to disclose here any figures from your account, but you will see what I mean in a moment). As a result, you get the traffic with priority (because you outbid the other exchange partners), but this also means you're spending much more than you earn. This got me thinking a bit, so I've just added two new columns in the campaign statistics that will, hopefully, shed some light into this black box called TraffDAQ: "Traffic Type" and "Spent Credits". You can now see the actual bid for each individual click.

Also, your campaign has both popunder and gallery traffic selected, but you're mainly sending pop traffic. Gallery traffic usually costs more since it's clicked traffic, so, the rarest traffic there is and of a better quality than pops.

If you don't overspend and target traffic that's very similar with what you send, you should never get back less than 0.9 of what you send (0.1 of the credits are shared between the system and referrals). But the power of the system comes from turning non-unique visitors into unique ones, so, normally, if you look at the traffic you send in your dashboard, you'll see that the system tries to give you credits as many times as it can for the same visitor, while it will ALWAYS send you unique visitors. Repeated visitors ar ALWAYS FREE.

As an example, I have my own tube site in the network and I've installed both the popunder script and the gallery one. I have one campaign with the standard bid of 1 and everything selected (all niches, both traffic types). With this settings I get back about double of the uniques I send. The bid of 1 happens to work fine right now, but I expect it to fluctuate in the future.

P.S.: Thanks for giving it a try. I've looked around to find your your Skype ID, but it's not that obvious... Maybe it's just your email address? Can you add me instead? Skype: traffdaq