View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 05:41 PM  
AaronM
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmycooper View Post
Why? What's the worst that can happen?

Sure, they may be annoying as all fuck but at this point he'd probably be better off by focusing more on important aspects of whatever it is he plans to do with the domain than on whether or not he'll have to a spend a few small extra bucks when it comes time to renew his one single (1) domain.

How is that a mistake? What is your experience with Shopify?

Are you planning on sharing your infinite wisdom with me, the OP, and the rest of your inferiors who happen to stumble upon this thread? If so, then more power to you. Bring that shit on! I love learning about new things, new ideas, new concepts, etc. I'm like a sponge. If that's not the case, then please do us all a favor and stop talking out of your ass. It really serves no useful purpose to anyone. Not even you. It makes you look like a fool while selfishly wasting the time of everyone else who has the misfortune of reading your post. Even though it only took a fraction of a second to read your response, that's a fraction of a second I'll never have again. Not to mention the additional time I've spent writing this post. Wow. That's a lot of wasted time. I guess it's true what they all say. You really are that much of an asshole.

Yeah, well no shit. He's got a join date of January 2015 and asked an easy to answer question, which was kindly answered by Sly, about how to manage his freaking Godaddy domain. He's fucking new. So what? Big deal. Everyone has to start somewhere. So basically all your response really says is that you do indeed know how to read. Well gee thanks for clarifying that for everyone. That's fucking great! You're great!

Sorry for being so harsh. Ha! Not sure what got into me. On the plus side, at least you're not trying to sell him a gf content pack with a bunch of pics of pregnant chics with shaved heads.

You decide to be a dick and actually expect me to answer your questions? Do your own homework and learn from your own experiences since you want to play that way.
AaronM is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote