View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 12:30 PM  
shoot twice
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueteens View Post
Yeah, I'm xenophobic, I'm xenophobic because its now offensive to fly the Union Jack in businesses, I'm xenophobic because the IS flag flies in Tower Hamlet housing estates, I'm xenophobic because I can walk down streets in East London and not see a single word of English in shop windows,

Speaking as someone of both Scottish and Irish decent that was born and raised in North America might I suggest you try a Native North American coping strategy.

1) Move out of the cities and go create areas called "Reservations". Never go back to the cities unless it's to beg for money

2) Get Stoned and stay that way. Never ever allow yourself to lose your buzz unless it's to get drunk.

3) Learn to speak some Arab

Since the British colonized the good old USA the American Indians have applied this strategy with great success. In fact if I recall correctly the first colonists gave them alcohol (ie: Fire water) Well... most Arab nations are super rich in HASH!

I'm a shooter and I do business in private and I only take CASH.
PS I'm impossible to troll.
shoot twice is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote