View Single Post
Old 03-30-2015, 11:05 AM  
aka123
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
again, huh? the settlers did not intentionally give the indians the fucking plague and replant a bunch of trees to bring the all the forests back.

look, i don't first go googling shit when i post. I post about shit i know about and am interested in. the point i was making was in fact true, even though i misstated the specific % .

you also don't know what the term blackmail means. not to mention your falling into the classic trap of history- looking back with 20-20 vision/judging events from the past skewed by a view of the present.
I alredy replaced the blackmailing part. I made error due to similar term in my own language that means what I tried to say. It is not that easy to have conversation with foreign language.

You should google what you post if you are unsure; I usually check at least after, as I did with that blackmailing, as I was unsure about it. How the fuck I am going to learn otherwise.

And what is the looking back history trap I have made? Don't confuse me with your arguments with CyberSEO. If I talk about present time, I will say it and vice versa.