View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015, 11:55 AM  
Bowie

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
Beware of this guy!!!

Just wasted more then a month with this him. Everything was " yes I agree, of course I agree" bla bla... Then right before production the price suddenly doubled.

" You understand there is a big inflation in Russia".

What he does not know, that I also understand that Rubble dumped over 50% against the dollar, so his prices went actually down.

..... Also, all of the sudden this "experienced" adult video supplier also concluded ( weeks after he agreed ), that asking for USC 2275 compliance docs. (a copy of gov issued ID and std release form from the models) and other basics like having a microphone, was "too complicated" and that " no other customer ever required it". GFY says I
Nice try But you have requested the cost at that time, when I was in Thailand and returned two months later with new questions, when i arrived t Moscow. I did not take an advance payment, and we made didnt make a deal, so there is no deception. And I always make an 2275 docs, so i dont know what are you talking about. ANd " no other customer ever required it" is lie, i didnt say it.

If you have no money, you should not cry here
Bowie is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote