View Single Post
Old 04-09-2015, 02:39 PM  
kane
Too lazy to set a custom title

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
I dunno how people can stay in the same spot most of their life doing the something day in and out til they die. That would drive me crazy.

There is far too much to do and see to tie yourself down in one spot. There will be plenty of time to stay put when you die, not while you are alive.
I grew up in a small town. I know people who grew up there and after school they moved out of their parents' house into their own place and still live in that same place in the same little town and have no interest in moving anywhere.

I will never forget a few years back during my high school reunion they had sent out a questionnaire to everyone asking about you, where you lived, if you were married etc. They then put all the answered questionnaires together in a booklet that they gave everyone that came to the reunion so you could see what people had been up to. One of the questions was: "What is your best memory since high school?" Most people put their wedding or birth of kids or a big trip etc. One guy put that his best memory was shooting a 5 point buck on the opening day of deer season.

I guess some people are happy staying in one place and doing the same things every day.

I have too much I want to see and do to just sit still.
kane is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote