Thread: Please Help Me
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2015, 05:28 PM  
NaughtyVisions
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassmonkey View Post
there's this hooker needs some testing. she has a blue waffle yo L can you taste it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by L-Pink View Post
I know better but still didn't stop me.

Snopes says bullshit:

snopes.com: Blue Waffle Disease

Quote:
"Blue waffle," or "blue waffle disease," is many things, but real is not one of them. It is an urban legend, a myth, a tall tale, a rumor, a hoax, etc. about a fictional sexually transmitted infection (STI). If you do an image search, you'll find (fake) pictures of blue waffle on the Internet. The blue refers to one of the alleged symptoms, and waffle is slang for vagina. Other supposed symptoms of blue waffle vary depending on the source and so does how it's spread, all of the details changing over time like a giant game of telephone. One reason the blue waffle myth may have spread so quickly is because of the fear and confusion surrounding STIs and sexual health.

Symptoms associated with the imaginary blue waffle are reminiscent to symptoms of existing conditions or STIs. For example, a red or irritated vagina or vulva, smelly discharge, and itching or burning could all be signs of bacterial vaginosis (or vaginitis). Sores and lesions? Now it sounds more like herpes. Why blue? Perhaps this can be explained by the darker color of the clitoris and inner lips when increased blood flow due to arousal occurs in some women. Or perhaps a darker bluish color could be caused by a yeast infection or chronic irritation of the vulva, known as Lichen simplex.