View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 03:52 PM  
TheSquealer
BANNED

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
It's kinda weird.

They simply inject "Site Enhancement Oil" in huge amounts into whatever muscle group they want to look like they really have worked out in the gym. lol

Got small arms? No need to go to the gym and build muscle...just inject the synthol into your bicep and blow it up as big as you want.

Of course you aren't strong or powerful with fake muscles. lol

It's mostly used by bodybuilders to give them symmetry in their physiques. A little tiny bit on different spots so everything looks perfect on the stage for competitions.

What the idiots in those pictures are doing is just faking having big muscles.
The danger of it would be that you didn't aspirate when you inject so you mistakenly inject it into a vein instead of the muscle.

And of course the other danger would be getting an infection from a dirty needle or other unsanitary practices while injecting.

Having said all that...I think I'm gonna go get some and inject my penis! lol
What they do is inject it under the muscle (for example, imagine injecting it under the bicep by the bone), along with a steroid cycle, then when they lift and the muscle contracts, there is a sort of hydraulic effect like a jack pushing up from the bone, creating greater pressure and forcing the fascia to rip/tear (the membrane around the muscle) to allow quicker growth. That's why the muscles always look weird and shapeless and have no definition... the fascia is what in large part gives them the shape, and its all blown apart.

It's an odd thing to do since its usually immediately obvious and its permanent. The oil eventually is processed by the body, but the muscles as far as I know are permanently fucked in terms of their shape.