View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 08:36 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
https://instagram.com/p/zcGVDPOmOI/ 23 feb im in Thailand So you are lier.

And i didnt find "no other customer ever required it" in our mails, so you lie again.

Anton, you need to read my string again, I know that in February you were in Thailand....BUT my e mail string above refers to March 26 and your reply to agreeing to the deal was also March 26 and you were in Moscow for weeks by then...but again you are missing my point.

My point was NOT about where you were, or the inflation, USC 2257 and all of the other crap, but about ME wasting my time, committing release dates on my site, turning down other potential suppliers because of your talent and in process look like a fool with my management where I have promoted you as the next "whizz kid" who can replace me.. Etc. Etc....because I want to retire.

....but instead, you are trying NOT to make peace ( I have offered to you to just say sorry because you misunderstood), NO, you want to stick it up your own ass more and more.

What a shame that talented guy like you pisses in his own boots. for most of the folks here you are too artsy to find a steady job, but with me you had a shot, but unless you look at your own errors and admit to it to me, you are just going to be another failure.

Grow up be a man and admit your errors.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote