View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 07:36 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenySmith View Post
no, nothing wrong thats just my english! i am russian and dont understand much in english!
aspecialy when i have to read between the lines.
i don't really know what page rank is, if you mean it is popular then that might be because i had some fan base before i got my site.
im sorry you're out of the thread! i cant say im running my site because modelcentro does everything and i have something like admin page when i click "upload photos, make new blog post" etc. And of course that not me working on the photos and videos! my husband edits them!
Dear Yannia Smithovskaya

For you I make an exception and come back... Have your husband look at Alexa.com and see your position in the World ... The rule of thumb ( ah, no slang ).... Generally speaking... 500,000 to a 1,000,000 you are noticed, 100,000 to 500,000 you are doing something good, under 100,000 you are making money...

Under 10,000 you are rich and could buy Kremlin....

If you need more advice just ask.... As I have said earlier " get a girlfriend and make dirty" I am sure your husband would like it and you would get "down" to at least under 500,000 = more "dengy"
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote