View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 03:35 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
I was in Lowes today getting hardware stuff which you get from a store like Lowes.

While I was waiting on a Lowes guy to answer a question he was helping this other dude. This other dude is one of these guys that has to tell his whole life story to everyone around.. You know the type..

Well he's going on and on about how he's leaving FL and heading to the mountains and that when he's in the mountains he carries his Glock on his side and a 38 cal in his pocket. He then goes on to say that he always carries two extra clips for the Glock (3 clips total). Yet if that's not enough he also carries 2 speed loaders for the .38.

He's bragging about how he can shoot off 75 rounds just like that if he has to.. I'm like WTF is this guy so fucking scared out of in the "woods on his own property which he feels the need to carry 2 guns and 75 rounds of ammo? I understand the want to carry a gun, specially in the wild but fucking 75 rounds if he expecting a fucking zombie outbreak?

I'm like fuck.. I go to the mountains sometime too, and yes I have a concealed carry permit and "sometimes" carry a 9mm but fuck me if I'm lugging around 75 rounds of ammo.. Fuck if you can't hit and kill something with a single clip you are probably fucking dead, so whats the point in lugging around all the lead?
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote