View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 06:16 PM  
rogueteens
So fucking bland

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eipstudios View Post
Please enlighten me. How does racism work. Should I hate all black people like you? No matter what. Is that what you mean. Why are you even involved in this conversation. You should be quiet or should be apologizing for what your country did though out history to the Black race/African race and India and Pakistan. Who else am I forgetting
hmm, what did I do? did I force the genocides in Sierra Leone? Encourage the slavery that still goes on in central Africa? Force India to spend more on its space programme than it does on it's poor? Encourage the killings of Christians in Pakistan?

Tell me, what exactly am I suppose to apologise for? I know you think of me as some sort of demi-god but trying to make me take the blame for things that happened generations before I was born is a tad much don't you think? Even then, you watch too much Hollywood if you think the British Empire is to blame for the world's evils.

Listen buckaroo, you was the racist one in that thread, I have no reason to be quiet or be told to apologise because some woolly-headed ignoramus who cannot even understand the points of his own argument puff out his concave chest and beats his keyboard with his tear-splattered fists.