View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 08:44 AM  
L-Pink
working on my tan

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckOnThis View Post
Of course running from the cops you're risking your life. But it doesn't excuse criminal cops from doing what they do, your argument is that it does.

Since you insist on asking hypothetical questions, here's one for you;

If you were a cop and someone ran from you would you shoot them?
Nothing excuses the actions of a criminal cop. In fact cops should be held to higher standards. However not all cops who shoot resisting people are criminals. Most are just using poor judgement under stress. They fuck-up. That's not a valid excuse but it doesn't help you if you do get shot. Who in their right mind provokes someone with a gun?

I've held people at gun point before. If one of them had fled I wouldn't have shot. If one had come toward me I would have shot without a second thought.

To answer your question more facts are needed. Is the fleeing suspect a traffic or drug criminal of course you don't shoot, let him go and catch him later. Is it an armed murderer, then yea shoot him however you can it's your duty to stop further violence.

L-Pink is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote