View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 05:50 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyna mo View Post
Umm, you do realize Benghazi is in Libya right?

please tell me you understand that the attack on the American Embassy in Benghazi was an attack on America.
Once again.. 13 attacks on embassies (American soil) with 60 deaths mean nothing to you why? Why are those previous 13 attacks and 60 deaths less important than 4 Americans and 7 Libyans? Why do you not have any questions about those other attacks and only Benghazi?

Why do you not care as much about the 4,491 US servicemen killed in Iraq in a war which was started based on lies? Why is it you only care about Benghazi? What is so special about it and why does it deserve so much more scrutiny than all those other attacks and a entire war based on lies?

Why do you just blow off over 4 thousand deaths, yet support a witch hunt over 11?

See the difference is with me, you and your conservative nutjob friends. I've seen that there has been multiple investigations by guys whom "want" to find something to blame Obama/Hillary over. Yet even these guys whom want to find something to blame Obama & Hillary for, can't find anything to blame them for. That to me sends a pretty clear message that if they can't even find anything to blame them over there there is "nothing" to blame them over..

Meanwhile investigations have very much shown us that the Bush admin clearly and knowingly misled the American public and the world, yet you seem to be ok with that.. despite the deaths of 4,491 American troops.
crockett is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote